Saturday, January 16, 2010

I like when they don't make sense....

1.How Are You Feeling Today?
Burnout - Green Day

2.Will I get Far In Life?
Dead on Arrival - Fall out Boy

3.What Is my Best Friend's Theme Song?
Always - Blink-182

4. What is/Was High School Like?
Pinhead - The Ramones

5.What is The Best Thing About Me?
The kids aren't alright - The offspring

6.How Was Yesterday?
Don't fear the reaper - Blue oyster cult

7.What is my Love Life Like?
Hash pipe - Weezer

8.What will my Parents Say To me?
basket case - Green day

9.What Song Will They Play On My Funeral?
I get around - The Beach boys

10.How Does The World See Me?
American nightmare - The misfits

11. What do My Friends Really Think Of Me?
Stupid kid - Alkaline trio

12.What is the World Keeping a Secret Of Me?
Doll parts - Hole

13. How Do I make Myself Happy?
Possum kingdom - the Toadies

14.What Should I Do With My Life?
Creep - Radiohead

15.Will I Have Children?
Boy meets girl - Haircut 100

16. What is Good Advice?
I don't wanna be like that - The groovie Ghoulies

17.What does everyone Else Think Of My Current Life?
Teenage Riot - Sonic Youth

18.What Type Of Men/Women Do I like?
Day tripper - the Beatles

19.Where Will I Live?
Prisoner of today - Billy Talent

20.What Will My Dying Words Be?
I fought the law - The Clash

No comments: