Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Better than any air freshener...

Ahhh there's nothing like the feeling of a fresh NEW blog.

I can't tell you how many of these damn things I've had in my years on the internet, well I actually I can. WAY TOO MANY !

I always start one and then slowly forget about it, well actually usually very quickly. The only one I ever kept up with for more than a few months was livejournal, and its been about 8 months since I last used it. I cant even remember my username..or name(s) for that matter I've made about 4 separate accounts.

Hopefully this will be my last one, maybe this will be the one I keep up with. Probably not a daily thing, sometimes not even weekly, but something I don't create and get excited about when I find news I feel I need to share with the inhabitants of the internet, and then a few months later think "Oh Yea ! my blog"

I have this on one of my many lists, its my "Lists of thing to keep up with" and I think its number 8 or 9..its "Make a blog and don't forget about it"

2 comments:

Persephone said...

very interesting..i don't keep lists 'cause I always seem to lose them sooner or later..

American Rag said...

I make all sorts of lists...I guess it my "thing"
I loose a lot of them, some of them are just spur of the moment type things, and I make a short list on whatever paper I can find xD.