Friday, September 12, 2008

I was like a lost moon...

I would like to say something I meant to say yesterday..
I used to have one of these, but I totally forgot about it, and I made one not too long after the site was created, but I did attempt to find my old account and alas, just as I expected it was gone.
Honestly though I didn't expect anything else. NOW on too the other reason for this blog...

I was going to post my playlist I've created for she series Twilight, or at least for the first two books because thats all I've read so far. NO SPOILS PLEASE ! A friend of mine already may have ruined then end for me but you never know, what she told me may not be of any importance really.

ANYWAYS ! let me get on with my story before my brain goes anymore ADD...
I was going to post it, but it isn't quite refined, some of the songs I have aren't quite the right version..
And with the quite unreliable playlist.com some of the song links keep breaking. I finished the list yesterday and half the links were already broken, and unfortunately some of the songs weren't even on there :{. So I found links to the song, and I will hopefully get everything completely together tomorrow.
A friend of mine told me that Stephenie Meyer had made her own playlist on her website, but I'm afraid I might stumble upon spoilers since another friend of mine told me the site is apparently "riddled" with them, and I'm sure she is smart enough to put something indicating whatever is on that page has spoilers, but I have no self-control when it comes to things like and I might find myself "accidentally" scrolling down the page and my eye's might "accidentally" see something that could spoil the enjoyment of reading the books.

SOOO if someone would like to give me a list of the songs on her playlist I would love you forever.

No comments: