Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Dreaming, I was only dreaming

SOOOOOOOO my review Green Days new album has come do to one word: Phenomenal. Its so fantastic, like literally I was speechless after I heard it, but not really because I was like "OMG THIS SONG IS REALLY GREAT REPLAY !". I was really worried how I would feel about the new CD, because of the various sounds from their side projects, which I loved, but I was scared they would influence the new stuff too much. But alas, how could I have ever doubted the best band in the world ? I'm ashamed of myself.... I love how some of the some of the songs have an older sound to them, similar to some of the stuff they did in the past. "Peacemaker" too me sounds like something that could have been on "Nimrod". I haven't decided which is my favorite, and I don't think I can they are just so great, each and every song has something that makes its really special. Which is how I think all of Green Day's songs are. They way the lyrics flow and the music has such a special sound.

Green Day never fails to make great music...
Right now "Life before the lobotomy" and "Viva La Gloria" are the ones I've listened to the most, and actaully I don't think I've listened to anything but 21st Century Breakdown since I got it. I am so excited about this album, and really excited to see them in concert in August. Too bad my computers fucked up and wont read CD's so I can't put it on my iPOD, and I refuse to buy it off itunes, because I already own it. I'll have to listen to something else on the way too my g-ma's today, unless my mom will put it in, which I doubt because she just bought a Michael Buble' CD.

GO buy it, enjoy it...

2 comments:

iris said...

greenday <3 whaaaa i really want to see your blue tom&jerry shirt! i like your header haha, still love that bloody frog!

American Rag said...

yes much love for them, if I can find it burried in volcano closet, I will post it just for you too see :}, I love that frog very much, him and his lovely inards.