Sunday, May 17, 2009

Uncle Dirty says :

OOOOOOO the baseball game was postponed, just rained and rained and rained. And then it got very cold cold cold cold, I bet it was only 55-60 today its only going to be about 55 tomorrow all day.

SO me and my grandmother went up to the club level and had some lunch. I got a little "sauced" as my g-ma calls it xD, we both did actaully. But there wasn't anything else really to do, you couldn't go up to the very top because it was raining and you could only really walk around inside the club or on the bottom field level and there was tons of boooooze everywhere so what can I say ?

But who doesn't get a little drink on when they go to sporting events ? Isn't that what makes it fun ?

I got my tickets to see Green Day in August, the day before we go on vacation, or we might leave after the concert, we haven't decided yet. I'm super excited, though I've only actaully heard three of the new songs, I'm going to get the CD tomorrow.

Me and my grandma meet a bum named "Uncle Dirty", I gave him two dollars and some spelnda packets. He was eternally gratful.

No comments: