Saturday, May 23, 2009

20 for you, 60 for your unfortunate looking friend there...

I like putting my head half way under water, just so my ears are covered. I like the sound you don't hear... if I had to image what it would be like to be deaf, that would be it.

I washed my hair with Nexxus, and then finished off with a Miller light I was going to drink it, but then I remembered how gross beer tastes, its supposed to make your hair smooth, I dunno though you smell like a cheap hooker afterwords. How redneck is that ?

I was going to go to Wal-Mart, but I'm a bad driver in the sunny day time, so i try avoid driving in at night especially in the rain... I was going to make tie-dye stuff... shirt, tank top, undies x} but I don't have any white clothes, or dye to use, so tomorrow then I guess...

2 comments:

Cassandra said...

Tie-dye is so much fun. We used to do it in girl scouts.

American Rag said...

Yea me too,I haven't done any in a ling time, but I saw my cousin doing it while I was at my grandma's and I was all like "MUST FIND SOMETHING TO TIE-DYE O.O"