Friday, May 8, 2009

Skinny dipping in the bathtub ?

OHHHHH vacation seems ridiculously far away, thats because it is. We don't leave until August and thats just not fair, not fair at all. I need a vacation NOW! a vacation that lasts until august would be nice.

I told my mom we should just load up the RV and just go down to a lovely beach of out choice and just hangout until we feel like coming home. I would sleep outisde if I had to anything to be away from the "daily grind", which happens to be a really great place to get coffee, which I've been guzzling like crazy.
During these months all I do is work, drink coffee, and sleep. I've haven't been eating like I should since my recent weight lose. I should be eating more but doing the exact opposite. I've been hungry its just hard to find time between being yelled at by ornery old people and sleeping to eat anything. I've take up drinking slim fast too, pretty yummy and better then the whole "not eating" thing.

Speaking of weight lose, some of it was intentional but now I can't figure out how to get back onto a normal diet without just going back to what I was doing, and I went and bought about 5 pairs of jeans the other day and was smug about not having to get a size 9 instead walking away with three pairs of size 1's, a pair of 0's and one pair of size 3's. I went to to also look for swimsuits and the ridiculous prices made me concider swimming naked, 20 bucks for a whole suit if fair, but 20 bucks a peice is steeeeeeep, I'll just go the way of Raquel.

No comments: