Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Walkin' on the grass feels so fine don't need shoes in the summer time

I made a list the other day of things I've been obsessed with for the last few months...

The main one has been rustic/western pattern bags and wallets like this
I've already bought 4 of them, this one I got at Target for 12.99 I found the in various thrift stores. And the remainder of my list is....
- Floral wedges
- 70's prints
- Pixie Geldof
- Gilmore Girls
- Melba Toast
- Goldie Hawn
- Twitter :{
- Watches
- Hungrygirl.com
- the 90's then again I'm always being very nostalgic...

It feels like its been a loooong two weeks, but not at the same time, I feel like I haven't been anywhere in weeks. I'm hoping I can get to the grocery store with in the next two or three days. I've been trying to organize all the paper and books in my room, all the folders and stuff and while they are all ready organized, plus I need a screen for my window so I can open it and enjoy the air.

The air outside has been really fresh, I mean its usually really clean smelling, but this last months its been like extra fresh. Its been raining a lot, and people have been mowing their lawns a lot and it just smells really good. And since I haven't had time to go out and pic-nic or take any walks it would be nice to be able to at least open the window without worring about something crawling in or something like that...

No comments: